Bedford | Bristol | Cambridge | Carlisle | Devon & Cornwall | East Midlands | East Yorkshire | Forth and Tay | Gloucester | Hampshire and Dorset | Hampshire and Surrey Borders | Lakes and Lancs | Most of Essex | Norfolk | Norfolk Borders | North Cheshire | North East | North Wales | Northern Ireland | Rest of Scotland | South Lancs | South Wales | Staffordshire & Shropshire | Suffolk | Sussex | Thames Valley | Towcester | Tyne & Wear | West Midlands | West Yorkshire
Nationally organised events for the year, these will be attended by members from across the country and not just one or two branches.
For further information contact:
We have a gallery of pictures of national activities.
- Looking after your bike
- Protecting and Maintaining your Motorcycle. Some advice on looking after your bike from Carcovers.com (Courtesy of Jason and Rachel)
- Passion Moto Blade
- Organised rides through beautiful countryside to the south of France
- National Association for Bikers with a disability
- Nabd provide help and advise on how best to adapt your bike for your disability
- Torque Festival
- The event is designed to encourage Christian men in their belief. Motorcycles are part of the package
- 30th Year rally South Africa
- Rene Changuion Talking after the 30th Year CMA SA Rally. The theme of the rally was Unstoppable please watch and also please feed back to email@example.com any comments.
- Julian Davies long time chef of distinction, motor cycle traveller and fundraiser, and last but by no means least devoted husband to Jackie Davies (breast cancer survivor). The story so far, Julian and Jackie met in 2000, whilst both working at The Wheatsheaf Inn, Raby on the Wirral. After two years together they bought their first restaurant, Julianís in Hoylake, Wirral. A very successful eatery. In March 2010 Jackie was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, and was treated successfully by a wonderful surgeon (Miss Maria Callaghan, Consultant Breast Surgeon) and Oncologist (Dr Zafar Malik MB CHB), together with all their absolutely devoted staff at Clatterbridge Hospital, in the Wirral. Julianís adventurous spirit planned a solo motor cycle ride up to the Northern most parts of Europe, and now coupling the adventure ride with a fund raising project on behalf of Breast Cancer. The machine that will undertake this journey is a DL650 Suzuki V-Strom. A versatile machine for on and off road travel. With a 22-litre fuel tank for long range. To follow Julian's journey on a day to day basis, simply click here and click on the wall.
- The Honeypot
- Biker friendly Christian retreat centre and Bed and Breakfast in Domfront Normandy France
- Smithston Farmhouse bed and breakfast - Ayr
- Recommended farmhouse bed and breakfast 6 miles south of Ayr, Scotland
- Casualty Reduction Education
- Iain Temperton Team Manager, Casualty Reduction Education & Development Norfolk County Council
- Are you ready?
- Are you ready?
- Sam Manicom Book review
- Sam Manicom Book review of Distant Suns see downloads for this title Mike Fitton has read this book and reviewed.
- Ward Gethin BMF Biker Legal Line
- Ward Gethin Solicitors 8-12 Tuesday Market Place King's Lynn Norfolk PE30 1JT BMF Biker Legal Line. Neil is a solicitor, at Ward Gethin, one of the largest firms in East Anglia, which is dedicated to serving the needs of bikers and their families. Ward Gethin has departments dealing with many areas of law, including personal injury claims, civil and commercial disputes, house sales and purchases, family law, wills and IHT planning. For friendly and efficient advice, from one biker to another, call Neil in the first instance:- on Tel: 01553 660033
- Norwich Christian Resource Centre
- A supported of the CMA (UK) The Norwich Christian Resource Centre is an ecumenical Christian resource centre, offering a bookshop, a meeting place; a platform for stimulating debate and a welcoming refuge for refreshment. We are open to visitors of any faith or none. Bookshop We have a comprehensive range of new and second hand Christian literature, greetings cards and gifts, CDs, software, videos and DVDs, Church requisites, clerical shirts and listening post. We also have an extensive range of local interest books, DVDs and videos. Forget-Me-Not Caf√© Offers: Morning tea and coffee; freshly-baked scones; homemade soup; light lunches and snacks; salads and quiches; vegetarian options; afternoon teas
- Youtube worth a look
- several CMA events worth a look do let me know if you have any worth putting on here